Ensuring your stored water supply is safe for consumption can be a tricky task. Water captured on rooftops can easily be contaminated as debris easily washes into the tank during a down pour. Drinking this untreated water can be unsafe and lead to illness. Treating water is essential to ensure good health for you and your family. TankSafe™ is an alternative to dosing with chlorine. It is tasteless, odourless and chlorine free, designed specifically for tank water disinfection.
TankSafe is low cost and nontoxic. While most chemicals used for water disinfection are toxic (some are even known carcinogens), TankSafe™ will stay in your tank and keep it protected from bacteria and pathogens for up to 2 months.
Rainwater, carted water and water that is pumped up from bores and dams all have the potential to be unsafe. The TankSafeTM formula can vastly improve the safety of these water supplies.
How do you know TankSafe is working?
Pour the required amount of TankSafeTM in your rainwater tank. Test 24 hours after dosing with TankSafe to ensure appropriate dosing has taken place.
|Capacitytreats 32,000 litres|
|Dosage65 ml. per 1000 litres|
|Contact time24 hours|
|Recommended dosage is 65 ml. per 1000 litres of tank volume, depending on the pollution grade. Follow the table to find the correct dosage for your water volume. *TankSafe is consumed in the process of neutralising bacteria and any organic material, therefore, some tanks may require an initial shock dose. Dosage is dependent on the level of bacteria in the tank. The tank should be dosed with TankSafe until the test strip (sold separately) registers the presence of residual TankSafe. Multiple shock doses may be required initially.|
Puretec Puremix Z7 Undersink 1 micron Filter
High Flow In Line Undersink Water Filter ...