Fire Fighting Pumps
Regent Fire Pumps are lightweight, portable pumps designed to deliver high performance in a variety of applications.
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing, cast iron diffuser, cast aluminium impeller
- No riveted or plastic pump components
- Replaceable cast iron suction and discharge fittings – inexpensive to replace if a thread is damaged
- Reliable engines, either petrol or diesel, manual or electric start, 5 – 24 HP
- Non-return suction flap valve retains liquid in the pump casing, ensuring quick and easy priming without the need for a foot valve
- Mechanical seal
- Robust cast metal pump components for long life
- Removable ports allowing varying discharge positions for transfer duties
- Fire fighting / Burn off
- General Transfer
|3PKA-H5.5||GX 160 5.5HP|
|3PKA-H5.5||GX 200 6.5HP|
Puretec DP10MP1 Dual Purpose Carbon Filter
Dual Purpose Carbon Cartridge, 10" MP, 10 ...
Grundfos JP3-42 Water Transfer Pump
Grundfos JP 3-42 single-stage centrifugal jet pump transfer ...