DAB VERTY NOVA 400 M Submersible Pump with internal float switch
This vertical delivery draining submersible pump is suitable for domestic automatically operated fixed applications, for draining basements and garages that are subject to flooding. Thanks to its compact shape and built-in float, it is ideal for small draining wells. It may also be used as a portable pump for emergencies such as lifting water from tanks or rivers and emptying swimming pools.
This pump can be used with liquids containing solid particles of up to 5mm in size.
The level switch with built-in float allows fixed installation, ensuring automatic operation.
- Minimum suction level up to 2/3 mm
- Automatic or manual mode selector
- Hydro resistant technopolymer pump body, cover, and suction grid
- Stainless steel motor, roto shaft, bolts and screws
- Threefold seal with interposed rings with oil pre-chamber
- Submersible type continuous duty asynchronous motor
- Stator enclosed in airtight stainless steel casing, with an outer cover that protects the wiring and the capacitor
- Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability
- Built-in thermal-amperometric protection and permanently connected capacitor.
Grundfos Comfort 15-14 BA Hot Water Circulator
Comfort PM (Basic) - High Efficiency Circulator for ...
Grundfos - CMBasic 3-37 Household Pressure Pump
Grundfos CMBasic is a compact booster pump designed for ...